Final Semester Project Training – 2022 (FSPT2022)
Final Semester Project Training – 2022 (FSPT2021) Applications for B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech. project training 2022 are invited)
In view of the extraordinary conditions prevailing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, students selected to work on projects will be permitted to carry out their project ONLY via remote/online mode, keeping in constant touch with the assigned guide.
Please note that a physical visit to PRL will not be possible, and no visitor pass will be allowed.
The said training mode needs to be carried out without compromising the quality of training imparted by students. FSTP is for students in their final semester and should be a full-time project at B.E. / B.Tech./ M.Sc./MCA level for a period of 04 to 05 months. It is offered to engineering/science students (BE/BTech) studying in India for their semester project work for a minimum of 4-6 months.
Final year dissertation training is also open in ONLINE mode to post-graduate (M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Sc. / MCA) students studying in India for their final year/semester dissertation for a period of 6-12 months.
- The project needs to be a part of the academic curriculum.
- The mode of training will be ONLINE only.
- No stipend/accommodation facility is provided during the training.
- A certificate will be issued at the end of the internship subject to giving a final seminar and receiving an endorsement from the project supervisor to this effect. This is not in lieu of evaluation carried out by college/University towards the fulfillment for granting degree as per the governing norms of University/college.
- PRL’s project supervisor to be invited for the final defense of the project by the University/College.
- No article resulting from the work carried out in PRL as a part of the project training be submitted in Tech. Fest./conference/seminars/journal without the written permission of the Project Supervisor of PRL.
Eligibility: Minimum first class is mandatory from HSC onwards.
Applications need to be forwarded by the HoD/Training & Placement officer of the concerned University/College.
Undertaking form as per the prescribed format needs to be submitted.
- A list of short-term (4-6 months) and (6-12 months) projects is attached in a above link with contact details of respective project supervisors.
- Students interested in a specific project are requested to contact the concerned supervisor.
- A proposed supervisor will inform the Dean’s office about the selection of students, and after this, a form will be shared with the selected students for further formalities. After receiving the said form, formal approval will be conveyed to the selected students to start working on their designated project.
- Visit of students to PRL, if and when possible depending on the COVID-19 situation, will be processed through the supervisor and Dean’s office.
- At the time of filling the form, the following documents will be required:
- Consent from PRL faculty member
- Letter from the HoD/Training & Placement officer of the concerned University/College stating that the training is a part of the curriculum.
- Undertaking form with the signature of student, Internal supervisor, and the HoD/Training & Placement officer of the concerned University/College.
Click here to download Undertaking format.
How To Apply
January 18: for January-April Session
Phone: 91-79-2631 4869