Final Semester Project Training – 2021 (FSPT2021)
Final Semester Project Training – 2021 (FSPT2021) Applications for B.E. / B.Tech./ M.Sc. project training 2021 are invited)
In view of the extraordinary conditions prevailing due to COVID-19 pandemic students selected to work on projects will be permitted to carry out their project ONLY via remote/online mode, keeping in constant touch with the assigned guide. Please note that physical visit to PRL will not be possible and no visitor pass will be allowed. The said mode of training needs to be carried out without compromising on the quality of training imparted by students. Even under the extreme circumstances this year, PRL wish to make FSTP as much of a success as possible with the support of selected students and their respective colleges.
FSTP is for students in their final semester and should be a full-time project at B.E. / B.Tech./ M.Sc. level for a period of 04 to 05 months as per the details enclosed in the following list of project requirements.
How To Apply
- Please register applications via online mode only.
- Only applications received in the prescribed online format will be considered.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Application Id, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. The unique e-mail ID of the applicant needs to be given in the application.
- The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a certificate of undertaking (as per the prescribed format) in online mode via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the applications received will be screened and the final selection will be based on merit within an institution. Normally NOT more than TWO students may be offered the Project training from the same Discipline/Department under an Institution/College/University. The total positions will be spread out amongst the colleges/institutes applied. Final selection will purely be done based on the availability of projects. However, wards of employee are given preference as a welfare measure to PRL fraternity.
- Minimum first class is mandatory from HSC onwards.
- Acceptance will be intimated to the applicant within six to eight working weeks after the closing date for application.
- No students should contact directly any officials at PRL.
- The selected applicants report to the Head Academic Services, with letters from the respective colleges/universities. An online e-reporting format will be shared with the selected students.
- Please note that the mode of training will be ONLINE only.
- Selected students will get an opportunity to work on specific ongoing/study project of their discipline under the guidance of a scientist/engineer. The topic of the available projects is listed in the link given above.
- Only applications for full-time training, which will be a part of the curriculum, will be considered.
- The experts will review the students' projects towards the end of the training period in online mode. After the recommendation from reviewers, a copy of the synopsis/summary of the Project work, e-certified by the Project Guide, should be submitted in soft copy to Head, Academic Services, PRL, on completion of the Project Work, and before the end of the training.
- The results will not be used/published in any manner without the written permission of PRL.
- Hostel accommodation, visit of the PRL campus, and stipend will not be admissible, and requests for the same shall not be entertained.
NOTE: Application received in any format other than the prescribed online format shall not be considered. Any application received without NOC will not be considered.
Online Submission will start from 11 January, 2021
Closing date for full-time project of B.E./B.Tech./MSc.: January 22, 2021 17:00 hrs.
Phone: 91-79-2631 4869