Geosciences Division Publications
- Gandhi, N., Singh, A., Prakash, S., Ramesh, R., Raman, M., Sheshshayee, M.S., And Shetye, S. (2011) First direct measurements of N fixation during a Trichodesmium bloom in the easternArabian Sea, Global Biogeochemical Cycles 25,GB4014, doi:10.1029/2010 GB003970.
- Biswas, R.H., Morthekai, P., Gartia, R.K., Chawla, S., and Singhvi, A.K., (2011) Thermoluminescences of Meteorite Interior: a possible tool for the estimation of cosmic ray exposure ages, Earth and Planetary Science Letters 304,36-44.
- Singh, S.P., Singh, S.K., Bhushan, R. (2011) Behavior of dissolved redox sensitives elements(U,Mo and Re) in the water columm of the Bay of Bengal, Marine Chemistry, doi:10.1016/j/marchem.2011.4.001.
- Sano, M., Ramesh, R., Sheshshayee, M.S., Sukumar, R. (2011) Increasing aridity during the past 223 years in the Nepal Himalaya inferred from a tree -ring d180 chronology, The Holocene ,DOI:10.1177/0959683611430338.
- Rajput, P., Sarin, M.M., Rengarajan, R., Singh, D. (2011) Atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons(PAHs) from post-harvest biomass burning emissions in the Indo-Gangentic Plain: Isomer ratios and temporal trends , Atmospheric Enviroment 45,6732-6740.
- Kumar, S., Finlay, J.C., and Sterner, R.W. (2011) Stable isotopic composition of suspended particular matter in lake Superior: Implication for nutrient cycling and organic matter transformation, Biogeochemistry,103:1-14,DOI10.1007/s10533-010-9441-6.
- Rastogi, N., Zhang, X., Edgerton, E.S., Ingall, E., and Weber, R.J. (2011) Filterable water-soluble organic nitrogen in fine particles
- Srinivas, B., Sarin, M.M., Kumar, A. (2011) Impact of anthropogenic soures on aerosol iron solubility over the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea, Biogeochemistry, p.1-12;DOI:10.1007/s10533-011-9680-1.
Baliyan, S., H. Moitra, S. Sarkar, D. Ray, D.K. Panda, A.D. Shukla, S. Bhattacharya and S. Gupta , 2021, Mineralogy and Spectroscopy (Visible Near Infrared and Fourier Transform Infrared) of Mukundpura CM: Implications for asteroidal aqueous alteration, Geochemistry, v. 81, 125729 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemer.2020.125729.
Banerji, U.S., R. Bhushan, K. Batuk Joshi, J. Shaji and A.J.T. Jull, 2021, Hydroclimate variability during the last two millennia from the mudflats of Diu Island, Western India, Geological Journal, v. 56, p. 3584-3604, https://doi.org/10.1002/gj.4116
Banerji, U.S., J. Shaji, P. Arulbalaji, K. Maya, S. Vishnu Mohan, A.J. Dabhi, A. Shivam, R. Bhushan and D. Padmalal, 2021, Mid-late Holocene evolutionary history and climate reconstruction of Vellayani lake, south India, Quaternary International, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.quaint.2021.03.018 (in press)
- Begum, M.S., M.J. Bogard, D.E. Butman, E. Chea, S. Kumar, X. Lu, O.K Nayna, L. Ran, J.E. Richey, S.M. Tareq, D. Thi Xuan, R. Yu and Ji‐H. Park, 2021, Localized pollution impacts on greenhouse gas dynamics in three anthropogenically modified Asian river systems, Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, v. 126, https://doi.org/10.1029/2020JG006124
Bhowmik, H.S., S. Naresh, D. Bhattu, N. Rastogi, A.S.H. Prévôt and S.N. Tripathi, 2021, Temporal and spatial variability of carbonaceous species (EC; OC; WSOC and SOA) in PM2.5 aerosol over five sites of Indo-Gangetic Plain, Atmospheric Pollution Research, v. 12, p. 375-390, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apr.2020.09.019
Dave, J.S., R. Meena, A. Singh, and N. Rastogi, 2021, Effect of COVID-19 lockdown on the concentration and composition of NR-PM2.5 over Ahmedabad, a big city in western India, Urban Climate, v. 37, 100818, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100818
Dutta M.K., S. Kumar, R. Mukherjee, N. Sharma, R. Bhushan, P. Sanyal, M. Paul and S. Mukhopadhyay, 2021, Carbon biogeochemistry of two contrasting estuarine ecosystems during premonsoon, Estuaries and Coasts, v. 138, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12237-021-00908-3
- Ghosh., A., A. Patel, N. Rastogi, S.K. Sharma, T.K. Mandal and A. Chatterjee, 2021, Size-segregated aerosols over a high altitude Himalayan and a tropical urban metropolis in Eastern India: Chemical characterization, light absorption, role of meteorology and long range transport, Atmospheric Environment, v. 254, 118398, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118398
Gupta, G.V.M., R. Jyothibabu, Ch.V. Ramu, A.Y. Reddy, K.K. Balachandran, V. Sudheesh, S. Kumar, N.V.H.K. Chari, K.F. Bepari, P.H. Marathe, B. Reddy and A.K. Vijayan, 2021, The world’s largest coastal deoxygenation zone is not anthropogenically driven, Environment Research Letters, v. 16, https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/abe9eb
Jena, P.S., R. Bhushan, A. Shivam, R. Nambiar and N. Bharti, 2021, Production rate variation and changes in sedimentation rate of marine core dated with meteoric Be and C, Journal of Environmental, v. 237, 106678, Radioactivity, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvrad.2021.106678
Kiran Kumar P., and A. Singh, 2021, Increase in summer monsoon rainfall over the northeast India during El Niño years since 1600, Climate Dynamics, v. 270, doi:10.1007/s00382-021-05743-7.
Lalchandani, V., V. Kumar, A. Tobler, N.M. Thamban, S. Mishra, J.G. Slowik, D. Bhattu, P. Rai, R. Satish, D. Ganguly, S. Tiwari, N. Rastogi, S. Tiwari, G. Močnik, A.S.H. Prevot and S.N. Tripathi, 2021, Real-time characterization and source apportionment of fine particulate matter in the Delhi megacity area during late winter, Science of the Total Environment, v. 770, 145324., https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145324
Laskar, A.H., M. Yu Soesanto and M.C. Liang, 2021, Role of Vehicular Catalytic Converter Temperature in Emission of Pollutants: An Assessment Based on Isotopic Analysis of CO and NO, Environmental Science and Technology, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.est.0c07430
Lone, A.M., S. Sharma, H. Achyuthan, A.D. Shukla, R.A. Shah, S.J. Sangode and Fousiya , 2021, Climatic implications of late Holocene loess and intervening paleosols, Southern Zanskar range, northwestern Himalaya, Physical Geography, https://doi.org/10.1080/02723646.2021.1938501
- Mandal, A., G.R. Tripathy, V. Goswami, L. Ackerman, S.K. Parcha and R. Chandra, 2021, Re–Os and Sr Isotopic Study of Permian–Triassic Sedimentary Rocks from the Himalaya: Shale Chronology and Carbonate Diagenesis, Minerals, v. 11, DOI: 10.3390/min11040417
Mandal, R., A. Das, A.K. Sudheer, S. Kumar, S. Verma, M. Gaddam and R.D. Deshpande, 2021, Sources, controls, and probabilistic health risk assessment of fluoride contamination in groundwater from a semi-arid region in Gujarat, Western India: An isotope–hydrogeochemical perspective, Environmental Geochemistry and Health, v. 146, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10653-021-00894-2
Mehta, S., A. Singh and K. Thirumalai, 2021, Uncertainty in palaeosalinity estimates from foraminiferal geochemical records in the northern Indian Ocean, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 569, 110326, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110326
Patel, A., and N. Rastogi, 2021, Oxidative Potential of Ambient PM and Related Health Endpoints over South Asia: A Review, Asian Journal of Atmospheric Environment, v. 15, p. 40-50., https://doi.org/10.5572/ajae.2020.123
Patel, A., N. Rastogi, U. Gandhi and N. Khatri, 2021, Oxidative Potential of Atmospheric PM at Five Different Sites of Ahmedabad, a Big City in Western India, Environmental Pollution, v. 268, 115909, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115909
Patra A., A.D. Shukla, S. Kumar and B.P. Singh , 2021, Signatures of hyperthermal events in the Late Paleocene-Early Eocene limestone succession of the Jaisalmer basin, India, Carbonates and Evaporites, v. 36, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13146-020-00666-6
Ragavan, P. and S. Kumar, 2021, Potential role of priming effect in open ocean oxygen minimum zones – an outlook, Hydrobiologia, v. 848, p. 2437-2448, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10750-021-04574-1
Rai, P., J.G. Slowik, M. Furger, I. El Haddad, S. Visser, Y. Tong, A. Singh, G. Wehrle, V. Kumar, A.K. Tobler, D. Bhattu, L. Wang, D. Ganguly, N. Rastogi, R-J. Huang, J. Necki, S.N. Tripathi, U. Baltensperger, and A.S.H. Prévôt, 2021, Highly time-resolved measurements of element concentrations in PM10 and PM2.5: Comparison of Delhi, Beijing, London, and Krakow, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, v. 21, p. 717-730, https://acp.copernicus.org/articles/21/717/2021
Raj, H., and R. Bhushan, 2021, Spatial and temporal changes in bomb radiocarbon in the northern Indian Ocean, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, v. 237, 106680, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvrad.2021.106680
Rastogi, N., R. Satish, A. Singh, V. Kumar, N. Thamban, V. Lalchandani, A. Shukla, P. Vats, S.N. Tripathi, D. Ganguly, J.G. Slowik and A.S.H. Prevot, 2021, Diurnal Variability in the Spectral Characteristics and Sources of Water-Soluble Brown Carbon Aerosols over Delhi, Science of the Total Environment, 148589, v. 794, 148589, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148589
Ray, D., A.D. Shukla, S. Bhattacharya, S. Gupta, P. Jha, A. Patra and U. Chandra , 2021, Hematite concretions from the Late Jurassic Jhuran sandstone, Kutch, western India: implications for sedimentary diagenesis and origin of “blueberries” on Mars, Planetary & Space Sciences, v. 197, 105163, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pss.2021.105163
Sarkar, A., A.D. Mukherjee, S. Sharma, T. Sengupta, F. Ram, M.K. Bera, S. Bera, O. Biswas, M.G. Thakkar, G. Chauhan, M.G. Yadava, A.D. Shukla and N. Juyal, 2021, New evidence of early Iron Age to Medieval settlements from the southern fringe of Thar Desert (western Great Rann of Kachchh), India: Implications to climate-culture co-evolution, Archaeological Research in Asia, v. 21, 100163, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ara.2019.100163
Sathiyaseelan, S., D.K. Panda, D. Banerjee, D. Ramesh and A.D. Shukla, 2021, Chronology of coastal dune ridges in Vaigai prodelta Region, southeastern Tamil Nadu, India , Current Science, v. 120, p. 1-7, doi: 10.18520/cs/v120/i2/382-388.
Sebastian, S., R. Bhutani, S. Balakrishnan, J.K. Tomson and A.D. Shukla, 2021, Geochemical and isotopic studies of potassic granite from the western Dharwar Craton, southern India: Implications for crustal reworking in the Neoarchean, Geological Journal, v. 56, p. 2930-2949, https://doi.org/10.1002/gj.4085
Sharma, S., G. Chauhan, A.D. Shukla, R. Nambiar, R. Bhushan, B.G. Desai, S. Pandey, M. Dhabi, S. Bhandari, S. Bhonsle, A. Lakhote and N. Juyal , 2021, Causes and implication of mid to late Holocene relative sea-level change in the Gulf of Kachchh, western India, Quaternary Research, v. 100, pp. 98-121 https://doi.org/10.1017/qua.2020.86
Shukla, A. K., V. Lalchandani, D. Bhattu, J. Dave, P. Rai, N. Thamban, S. Mishra, S. Gaddamidi, N. Tripathi, P. Vats, N. Rastogi, L. Sahu, D. Ganguly, M. Kumar, V. Singh, P. Gargava and S.N. Tripathi, 2021, Real-time quantification and source apportionment of fine particulate matter including organics and elements in Delhi during summertime, Atmospheric Environment, 118598, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118598
Singh, A., and P. Chaturvedi, 2021, Error Propagation, Resonance, v. 26, p. 853-861, doi://10.1007/s12045-021-1185-1.
Singh, A., L. Bach, C. Löscher, A. Paul, N. Ojha and U. Riebesell, 2021, Impact of increasing carbon dioxide on dinitrogen and carbon fixation rates under oligotrophic conditions and simulated upwelling, Limnology and Oceanography, v. 9999, pp. 1-13, https://doi.org/10.1002/lno.11795
- Singh, A., N. Rastogi, V. Kumar, J.G. Slowik, R. Satish, V. Lalchandani, N. Thamban, P. Rai., D. Bhattu, P. Vats, D. Ganguly, S.N. Tripathi and A.S.H. Prevot, 2021, Sources and characteristics of light-absorbing fine particulates over Delhi through the synergy of real-time optical and chemical measurements, Atmospheric Environment, v. 252, 118338, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118338
Band, S., and M.G. Yadava, 2020, Addressing past monsoon variability from spleothems, Special section , Paleoclimate studies in India, Current Science, v. 119 Issue 2, p244-254, https://wwwops.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/119/02/0244.pdf
Banerji, U.S., R. Bhushan and D. Padmalal, 2020, Hydroclimate variability during the last two millennia and imprints of forcing factors: A study from western India, Ocean Digest, v. 56: 3584– 3604. https://doi.org/10.1002/gj.4116
Bernasconi, S., Daëron, M., Bergmann, K. D., Bonifacie, M., Meckler, A. N., Affek, H., Anderson, N., Bajnai, D., Barkan, E., Beverly, E., Blamart, D., Burgener, L., Calmels, D., Chaduteau, C., Clog, M., Davidheiser-Kroll, D., Davies, A., Dux, F., Eiler, J. M., Elliot, B., Fetrow, A., Feibig, J., Goldberg, S., Hermoso, M., Hyland, E., Ingalls, M., Jaggi, M., John, C., Jost, A., Kelson, J., Kluge, T., Kocken, I. and A.H., Laskar et al., 2020, InterCarb: A community effort to improve inter-laboratory standardization of the carbonate clumped isotope thermometer using carbonate standards, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, v. 22, pp.25 ,https://doi.org/10.1029/2020GC009588
Bikkina, P., S. Bikkina, K. Kawamura, A.K. Sudheer, G. Mahesh and S. Kuswanth Kumar, 2020, Evidence for brown carbon absorption over the Bayof Bengal during the southwest monsoon season: a possible oceanic source, Environmental Science Processes & Impacts, v. 22, 1743-1758. https://doi.org/10.1039/D0EM00111B
Chakraborty, S., A.S. Majumdar and A.D. Shukla , 2020, Role of fluid in strain softening within the Main Central thrust in Sikkim: The origin of quartz-rich mylonites, Journal of Structural Geology , v. 140, p. 104145, https://10.1016/j.jsg.2020.104145
Dave, D., S. Sarma, P. Parmar, A. Shukla, D. Goswami, A.D. Shukla and M. Saraf , 2020, Microbes as a boon for the bane of heavy metals, Environmental Sustainability, v. 3, p.233-255, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s42398-020-00112-2
Diwate , P., N. Kumar Meena, R. Bhushan, S. Pandita, K.R. Chandana and P. Kumar, 2020, Sedimentation rate ( Pb and Cs), grain size, organic matter and bathymetric studies 210 137 in Renuka Lake, Himachal Pradesh, India, Himalayan Geology, v. 41, p. 51-62.
Gautam, P.K., A.C. Narayana, P. Kiran Kumar, P.G. Bhavani, M.G. Yadava and A.J.T. Jull, 2020, Indian monsoon variability during the last 46kyr: isotopic records of planktic foraminifera from southwestern Bay of Bengal, Journal of Quaternary Science, v. 36, p. 138-151, https://doi.org/10.1002/jqs.3263
Ghosh, S., P. Sanyal, S. Roy, R. Bhushan, S.P. Sati, A. Philippe and N. Juyal, 2020, Early Holocene Indian summer monsoon and its impact on vegetation in the Central Himalaya: Insight from δD and δ13C values of leaf wax lipid, Holocene, v. 30 , p.1063-1074, https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0959683620908639
Hurtig, N.C., S.V. Georgiev, A. Zimmerman, G. Yang, V. Goswami, J. L. Hannah and H. J. Stein, 2020, Re-Os geochronology for the NIST RM 8505 crude oil: The importance of analytical protocol and uncertainty, Chemical Geology, v. 539, pp. 1-17, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemgeo.2019.119381.
Joshi, K.B., V. Goswami, U.S. Banerji and R. Shankar, 2020, Recent Developments in Instrumentation and its application in absolute dating: Historical perspective and Overview, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, v. 211, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jseaes.2021.104690.
Kiko, R., D. Bianchi, C. Grenz, H. Hauss, M.H. Iversen, S. Kumar, A. E. Maas and C. Robinson, 2020, Zooplankton and Nekton: Gatekeepers of the Biological Pump, Frontiers in Marine Science, v. 7, p. 545, https://doi.org/10.3389/fmars.2020.00545.
Laskar, A.H., A. S. Maurya, V. Singh, B.R. Gurjar and M.C. Liang, 2020, A new perspective of probing the level of pollution in the megacity Delhi affected by crop residue burning using the triple oxygen isotope technique in atmospheric CO2, Environmental Pollution, v. 263, pp. 1-10, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114542
Laskar, A.H., S.K. Bhattacharya, D.M. Mohabey and M.C. Liang, 2020, Variable thermoregulation of Late Cretaceous dinosaurs inferred by clumped isotope analysis of fossilized eggshell carbonates, Heliyon, v. 6, p. e05265, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e05265
Nambiar, R., Shah, C., Kumar, J., P. S. Shrivastav and R. Bhushan, 2020, Assessment of contaminants in the northwestern Bay of Bengal, Environmental Science and Pollution Research. v. 27, p. 34090–34098, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-020-09576-5
Oza, H., A. Ganguly, V.P. Padhya and R.D. Deshpande, 2020, Hydrometeorological processes and evaporation from falling rain in Indian sub-continent: Insights from stable isotopes and meteorological parameters, Journal of Hydrology, v. 591, pp. 1-11, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125601
- Oza, H., V. Padhya, A. Ganguly, K. Saikranthi and T.N. Rao, 2020, Hydrometeorological processes in semi‑arid western India: insights from long term isotope record of daily precipitation, Climate Dynamics-Springer, v. 54, p.2745-2757, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00382-020-05136-2
Panda, D.K., D. Ray and A.D Shukla, 2020, The petrochemical constraint and cosmogenic records of Mahadeva (H5/6) chondrite: a new fall in India, Planetary & Space Sciences, v. 194, pp. 1-6, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pss.2020.105111
Patel, A. and N. Rastogi, 2020, Chemical composition and oxidative potential of atmospheric PM10 over the Arabian Sea, ACS Earth and Space Chemistry, v. 4, p.112-121, http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00285,
Patra, A., and A.D. Shukla, 2020, Geochemical signatures of Late Paleocene sandstones from the Sanu Formation, Jaisalmer basin, western India: Implication for provenance, weathering and tectonic setting, Journal of Earth System Science , v. 129, pp. 1-12, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12040-020-1358-4
Puthussery, J., A. Singh, P. Rai, Bhattu., V. Kumar, P. Vats, M. Furger, N. Rastogi, J.G. Slowik, D. Ganguly, A.S.H. Prevot, S.N. Tripathi and V. Verma, 2020, Real-Time Measurements of PM2.5 Oxidative Potential using Dithiothreitol (DTT) Assay in Delhi, India, Environmental Science and Technology Letters, v. 7, p. 504-510, https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00342?ref=pdf
Rahman, A., S. Sarkar and S. Kumar, 2020, Paleoenvironment of the Central Himalaya during late MIS 3 using stable isotopic composition of lacustrine organic matter occluded in diatoms and sediments, Quaternary International, v. 558, pp. 1-9, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.quaint.2020.08.024
Rai, P., M. Furger, I. El Haddad, V. Kumar, S. Visser, L. Wang, A. Singh, K. Dixit, D. Bhattu, J-E Petit, D. Ganguly, N. Rastogi, U. Baltensperger, S.N. Tripathi, J.G. Slowik and A.S.H. Prévôt, 2020, Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi's atmosphere, Science of the Total Environment, v. 742, pp. 1-16, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140332
Raj, H., R. Bhushan, M. Muruganantham, R. Nambiar and A. Dabhi, 2020, Marine reservoir age correction for the Andaman basin, Radiocarbon, v. 62, p. 1339–1347, https://doi.org/10.1017/RDC.2020.91
Rastogi, N., R. Agnihotri, R. Sawlani, A. Patel, S. Suresh Babu, R. Satish, 2020, Chemical and isotopic and characteristics of PM10 over the Bay of Bengal: Effects of continental outflow on a marine environment, Science of the Total Environment, v. 726, p. 138438, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138438.
Rayees Ahmad S., H. Achyuthan, A.M. Lone, S. Kumar, P. Kumar, R. Sharma, Mohd Amir, A.K. Singh and C. Dash, 2020, Holocene palaeoenvironmental records from the high-altitude Wular Lake, Western Himalayas, The Holocene, v. 30, p. 733-743, https://doi.org/10.1177/0959683619895592
- Rixen, T., G. Cowie, B. Gaye, J. Goes, H.R. Gomes, R.R. Hood, Z. Lachkar, H. Schmidt , J. Segschneider, and A. Singh, 2020, Reviews and syntheses: Present, past, and future of the oxygen minimum zone in the northern Indian Ocean, Biogeosciences, v. 17, p. 6051–6080, https://doi.org/10.5194/bg-17-6051-2020
Sahoo, D., H. Saxena, N. Tripathi, A. Khan, A. Rahman, S. Kumar, A.K. Sudheer and A. Singh, 2020, Non-Redfieldian C:N:P ratio in the inorganic and organic pools of the Bay of Bengal during the summer monsoon, Marine Ecology Progress Series, v. 653, p. 41-55. https://doi.org/10.3354/meps13498
Satish, R., N. Rastogi, A. Singh and D. Singh, 2020, Change in Characteristics of Water-soluble and Water-Insoluble Brown Carbon Aerosol during a Large-Scale Biomass Burning, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, v. 27, p. 33339–33350https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-020-09388-7
Saxena, H., Sahoo, D., M.A. Khan, S. Kumar, A.K. Sudheer and A. Singh, 2020, Dinitrogen fixation rates in the Bay of Bengal during summer monsoon, Environmental Research Communications, v. 2, pp. 1- 12, https://doi.org/10.1088/2515-7620/ab89fa
Sengupta, T., A.D. Mukherjee, R. Bhushan, F. Ram, M.K. Bera, H. Raj, A.J. Dabhi, R.S. Bisht, Y.S. Rawat, S.K. Bhattacharya, N. Juyal and A. Sarkar, 2020, Did the Harappan settlement of Dholavira (India) collapse during the onset of Meghalayan stage drought?, Journal of Quaternary Science, v. 35, p. 382-395, https://doi.org/10.1002/jqs.3178
Shah, C., U.S. Banerji, K.R. Chandana and R. Bhushan, 2020, 210Pb dating of recent sediments from the continental shelf of western India: factors influencing sedimentation rates, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, v. 198, p. 468, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-020-08415-x
- Sharma, N., and S. Kumar, 2020, Effects of the type of forest alteration on gross nitrogen mineralization in soils of southern India, Journal of Forestry Research, v. 32, p. 1689–1697, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11676-020-01225-4
Sharma, N., and S. Kumar, 2020, Gross nitrogen transformation rates in semiarid tropical soils under different salinity and vegetation conditions, Ecosphere, v. 11, pp. 1-16, https://doi.org/10.1002/ecs2.3034
- Sharma, N., and S. Kumar, 2020, Gross rates of nitrogen transformation in soils of a global biodiversity hotspot (Western Ghats, India), Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science, v. 183,p. 579-591, https://doi.org/10.1002/jpln.201900126
Sharma, N., and S. Kumar, 2020, Nitrogen transformation rats in the Himalayan soils at different temperature and elevation conditions, Journal of Soils and Sediments, v. 21, p. 13-16, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11368-020-02722-z
- Sheikh Nawaz A., A. Sharma, S. Agrawal, M.G. Yadava, R.A. Jani, J. Dubey and P. Morthekai, 2020, Oxygen and deuterium isotope characteristics of Teesta river catchment from Sikkim Himalaya, India: Implications of different moisture sources, Geochemical Journal, v. 54, p. 327-336, https://doi.org/10.2343/geochemj.2.0604
Sheikh Nawaz, A., S. Agrawal, A. Sharma, B. Phartiyal, P. Morthekai, P. Govil, R. Bhushan, S. Farooqui, P. S. Jena and A. Shivam, 2020, Holocene hydroclimatic variability in the Zanskar Valley, Northwestern Himalaya, India , Quaternary Research, v. 97, pp. 140-156, https://doi.org/10.1017/qua.2020.22
- Shukla, A.D., S. Sharma, N. Rana, P. Bisht and N. Juyal , 2020, Optical chronology and climatic implication of glacial advances from the southern Ladakh Range, NW, Himalaya, India, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 539, 109505, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109505
- Singh Deep, N., V. Chinni and S.K. Singh, 2020, Dissolved aluminium cycling in the northern, equatorial and subtropical gyre region of the Indian Ocean, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, v. 268, p. 160-185, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gca.2019.09.028
- Thajudeen, J., P.V. Vipindas, Y. Jesmi, V. Sudheesh, P.M. Parambath, A. Singh and M.A. Hatha, 2020, Nutrient stoichiometry (N:P) controls nitrogen fixation and distribution of diazotrophs in a tropical eutrophic estuary, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 151, 110799, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpolbul.2019.110799.
- Thomas, A., A.N. Resmi, A. Ganguly and K.B. Jinesh, 2020, Programmable electronic synapse and nonvolatile resistive switches using MoS2 quantum dots, Scientific Reports-Nature, v. 10, 12450, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-68822-5
- Vernier, J-P., L. Kalnajs, J.A. Diaz, T. Reese, E. Corrales, A. Alan., H. Vernier, L. Holland, A. Patel, N. Rastogi, F. Wienhold, S. Carn, N. Krotkov and J. Murray, 2020, VolKilau: Volcano rapid response balloon campaign during the 2018 Kilauea eruption., Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, v. 101, E1602–E1618, https://doi.org/10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0011.1
- Wang, L., J.G. Slowik, S.N. Tripathi, D. Bhattu, P. Rai, V. Kumar, P. Vats, R. Satish, U. Baltensperger, D. Ganguly, N. Rastogi, L.K. Sahu, S.N. Tripathi and A.S.H. Prévôt, 2020, Source characterization of volatile organic compounds measured by PTR-ToF-MS in Delhi, India, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, v. 20, p. 9753-9770, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-20-9753-2020
- Yang, G., A. Zimmerman, N.C. Hurtig, S.V. Georgiev, V. Goswami, J.L. Hannah and H. J. Stein, 2020, Chemical Procedures for Rhenium Extraction from Geological Samples: Optimising the Anion Resin Bead Clean‐up Step, Geostandards and Geoanalytical Research, v. 44, p. 231-242, https://doi.org/10.1111/ggr.12318
- Shah, RA, Achyuthan H, Sangode SJ, Lone AM & Rafiq M, 2019, Mineral magnetic and geochemical mapping of the Wular Lake sediment, Kashmir Valley, NW Himalaya., Aquatic Geochemistry
- Manab. K. Dutta, Sanjeev Kumar, Rupa Mukherjee, Niharika Sharma, Avanti Acharya, Prasun Sanyal, Ravi Bhushan, Sandip K. Mukhopadhyay, 2019, Diurnal carbon dynamics in a mangrove-dominated tropical estuary (Sundarbans, India) , , Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 229, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecss.2019.106426
- Naman Deep Singh, Venkatesh Chinni and Sunil Kumar Singh, 2019, Dissolved aluminium cycling in the northern, equatorial and subtropical gyre region of the Indian Ocean, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta
- Debashis Mandal, Nishita Giri, Pankaj Srivastava, Chinmay Shah, Ravi Bhushan, Karunakara Naregundi, M. P. Mohan and Manoj Shrivastava, 2019, Current Science, 137Cs - a potential environmental marker for assessing erosion-induced soil organic carbon loss in India,
- JC Hermes, Y Masumoto, LM Beal, MK Roxy, J Vialard , M Andres, H Annamalai, S Behera, N D’Adamo, T Doi, M Feng, W Han, N Hardman-Mountford, H Hendon, R Hood, S Kido, C Lee, T Lee, M Lengaigne, J Li, R Lumpkin, KN Navaneeth, B Milliga, MJ McPhaden, M Ravichandran, T Shinoda, A Singh, B Sloyan, PG Strutton, AC Subramanian, S Thurston, T Tozuka, CC Ummenhofer, AS Unnikrishnan, R Venkatesan, D Wang, J Wiggert, L Yu and W Yu, 2019, A Sustained Ocean Observing System in the Indian Ocean for Climate Related Scientific Knowledge and Societal Needs, , Frontiers in Marine Science, 6, 1-21
- 1. A. H. Laskar, S. Mahata, S. K. Bhattacharya and M. C. Liang , 2019, Triple oxygen and clumped isotope compositions of CO2 in the middle troposphere, Earth and Space Science
- Rupa Mukherjee, Pradipta R. Muduli, Saroja Kumar Barik, Sanjeev Kumar, 2019, Sources and transformations of organic matter in sediments of Asia’s largest brackish water lagoon (Chilika, India) and nearby mangrove ecosystem, Environmental Earth Sciences, 78:332, DOI: 10.1007/s12665-019-8329-6.
- Arvind Singh, Naveen Gandhi, R.Ramesh, 2019, Surplus supply of bioavailable nitrogen through N2 fixation to primary producers in the eastern Arabian Sea during autumn, , Continental Shelf Research, 181, 103–110
- Narendra Kumar Lenka, Sangeeta Lenka, Prabhakar Mahapatra, Niharika Sharma, Sanjeev Kumar, Satish B Aher, Dharmendra Singh Yashona, 2019, The fate of 15N labeled urea in a soybean-wheat cropping sequence under elevated CO2 and/or temperature, , Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2019.04.033.
- P. Suntharalingam, L. M. Zamora, H. W. Bange, S. Bikkina, E. Buitenhuis, M. Kanakidou, J. F. Lamarque, A. Landolfi, L. Resplandy, M.M. Sarin, Sybil Seitzinger, Arvind Singh, 2019, Anthropogenic nitrogen inputs and impacts on oceanic N2O fluxes in the northern Indian Ocean: The need for an integrated observation and modelling approach, , Deep Sea Research II
- C. T. Tejavath, K. Ashok, S. Chakraborty, R. Ramesh, 2019, Climate DynamicsA PMIP3 narrative of modulation of ENSO teleconnections to the Indian summer monsoon by background changes in the Last Millennium,
- P. R. Lekshmy, M. Midhun, R. Ramesh, 2019, Amount dependency of monsoon rainfall δ18O on multiple time scales: observations from south western India, Climate Dynamics
- Rangu Satish and Neeraj Rastogi, 2019, On the use of brown carbon spectra as a tool to understand their broader composition and characteristics: A case study from crop-residue burning samples, ACS Omega
- Manab Kumar Dutta, Sanjeev Kumar, Rupa Mukherjee, Prasun Sanyal, and Sandip Mukhopadhyay, 2019, Biogeosciences, 16, 289-307, https://doi.org/10.5194/bg-16-289-2019.The post-monsoon carbon biogeochemistry of the Hooghly–Sundarbans estuarine system under different levels of anthropogenic impacts.
- Rupa Mukherjee, Sanjeev Kumar, and Pradipta R. Muduli, 2019, Spatial variation of nitrogen uptake rates in the largest brackish water lagoon of Asia (Chilika, India), , Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 216, 87-97, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecss.2018.01.012.
Venkatesh Chinni, Sunil Kumar SIngh, Ravi Bhushan, R Rengarajan, VVSS Sarma, 2018, Marine Chemistry, Spatial variability in dissolved iron concentrations in the marginal and open waters of the Indian Ocean.
- P. Kiran Kumar, Arvind Singh, R. Ramesh, 2018, Marine ChemistryControls on δ18O, δD and δ18O–salinity relationship in the northern Indian Ocean,
- Laskar AH, Bhattacharya SK, Rao DK, Jani RA, Gandhi N., 2018, Seasonal variation in stable isotope compositions of waters from a Himalayan river: Estimation of glacier melt contribution, Hydrological Processes
- Sanjeev Kumar., P.S. Bhavya, R. Ramesh, G.V.M. Gupta, Fidel Chiriboga, Arvind Singh, Indrani Karunasagar, Ashwin Rai, Ann-Sofi Rehnstam-Holm, Lars Edler and Anna Godhe , 2018, Nitrogen uptake potential under different temperature-salinity conditions: Implications for nitrogen cycling under climate change scenarios, Marine Environmental Research
- George, B.V., Ray, J.S., Shukla, A.D., Chatterjee, A., Awasthi N., and Laskar, A.H.,, 2018, Precambrian Research, v. 313, p. 18-30.Stratigraphy and geochemistry of the Balwan Limestone Vindhyan Supergroup, India: Evidence for the bitter Springs δ13C anomaly,
- Anil Patel and Neeraj Rastogi, 2018, Seasonal variability in chemical composition and oxidative potential of ambient aerosol over a high altitude site in western India, Science of the Total Environment
- Chinmay Shah, A.K.Sudheer, Ravi Bhushan, 2018, Distribution of dissolved organic carbon in the Bay of Bengal: Influence of sediment discharge, fresh water flux, and productivity., Marine Chemistry, 203, 91-101
- Lekshmy, P. R., M. Midhun, and R. Ramesh, 2018, Influence of stratiform clouds on δD and δ18O of monsoon water vapour and rain at two tropical coastal stations, Journal of Hydrology
- Park, Ji-Hyung., Nayna, O.K., Begum, M.S., Chea, E., Hartmann, J., Keil, R.J., Sanjeev Kumar., Lu, X., Ran, L., Richey, J.E., Sarma, V.V.S.S.,Tareq, S., Xuan, D. T., and Yu, R.,, 2018, Anthropogenic perturbations to carbon fluxes in Asian river systems Concepts, emerging trends, and research challenges, Biogeosciences, v.15, p. 3049-3069
- M. Midhun, P. R. Lekshmy, R. Ramesh, Kei Yoshimura, K. K. Sandeep, Samresh Kumar, Rajiv Sinha, Ashutosh Singh, Shalivahan Srivastava, 2018, Journal of Geophysical Research: AtmospheresThe effect of monsoon circulation on the stable isotopic composition of rainfall,
- P. Kiran Kumar, Shraddha T. Band, R. Ramesh, Neeraj Awasthi, 2018, Monsoon variability and upper ocean stratification during the last ∼66 ka over the Andaman Sea: Inferences from the δ18O records of planktonic foraminifera, Quaternary International
- Band, S., Yadava, M. G., Lone, M. A., Shen, C. -., Sree, K., & Ramesh, R., 2018, High-resolution mid-holocene indian summer monsoon recorded in a stalagmite from the kotumsar cave, central india, Quaternary International
- Mukherjee, R., Sanjeev K., and Muduli, P. R., 2018, Spatial variation of nitrogen uptake rates in the largest brackish water lagoon of Asia (Chilika, India), Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science
- Subha Anand, S., Rengarajan, R., & Sarma, V. V. S. S. , 2018, 234 Th based carbon export flux along the Indian GEOTRACES GI02 section in the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean, Global Biogeochemical Cycles
- Bhavya P.S., Sanjeev Kumar, G.V.M. Gupta, K.V. Sudharma, V. Sudheesh, 2018, Continental Shelf Research, 153, 75–85.Spatio-temporal variation in Delta-13-CDIC of a tropical eutrophic estuary (Cochin estuary, India) and adjacent Arabian Sea,
- Patel, A. and Rastogi, N, 2018, Atmospheric Environment, 175, 127-134.Oxidative potential of ambient fine aerosol over a semi-urban site in the Indo-Gangetic Plain,
- Shamjad, P. M., Satish, R. V., Thamban, N. M., Rastogi, N., and Tripathi, S. N., 2018, ACS Earth and Space Chemistry, 2, 31-37.Absorbing Refractive Index and Direct Radiative Forcing of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Over Gangetic Plain,
- Akhilesh, K., Pappu, S., Rajapara, H. M., Gunnell, Y., Shukla, A. D., & Singhvi, A. K. , 2018, Nature, 554(7690), 97-101
Vernier, J-P., Fairlie, T.D., Deshler, T., Venkat Ratnam, M., Gadhavi, H., Kumar, S. Natarajan, M. Pandit, A.K., Akhil Raj S.T., Kumar, A.H., Jayaraman, A., Singh, A.K., Rastogi, N., Sinha, P.R., Kumar, S., Tiwari, S., Wegner, T., Baker, N., Vignelles, D., Stenchikov, G., Shevchenko, I., Smith, J., Bedka, K., Kesarkar, A., Singh, V., Bhate, J., Ravikiran, V., Rao, M.D., Ravindrababu, S., Patel, A., Vernier, H., Wienhold, F.G., Liu, H., Knepp, T., Thomason, L., Crawford, J.,Ziemba, L., Moore, J., Crumeyrolle, S., Williamson, M., Berthet, G., Jégou, F., and Renard, J.B, 2017, BATAL: The Balloon measurement campaigns of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society
- S Subha Anand, R Rengarajan, Damodar Shenoy, Mangesh Gauns, SWA Naqvi, 2017, Marine ChemistryPOC export fluxes in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal: A simultaneous 234Th/238U and 210Po/210Pb study,
- T Francis, SS Kundu, R Rengarajan, A Borgohain, 2017, SO2 Oxidation Efficiency Patterns during an Episode of Plume Transport over Northeast India: Implications to an OH Minimum, Journal of Environmental Protection
- Chatterjee, A., and Ray, J.S.,, 2017, Geochemistry of Harappan Potteries from Kalibangan and sediments in the Ghaggar River: Clues for a Dying River, Geoscience Frontiers
- George, B. G., and Ray, J.S.,, 2017, Provenance of sediments in the Marwar Supergroup, Rajasthan, India: implications for basin evolution and Neoproterozoic global events, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences
- Rao Singh Priyanka, R. Jayangondaperumal, Arjun Pandey, Rajeeb Lochan Mishra, Ishwar Singh, Ravi Bhushan, Pradeep Srivastava, S. Ramachandran, Chinmay Shah, Sumita Kedia, Arun Kumar Sharma & Gulam Rasool Bhat , 2017, Scientific Reports, 7, 5433Primary surface rupture of the 1950 Tibet-Assam great earthquake along the eastern Himalayan front, India.,
- Singh, A., Bach, L.T., Fischer, T., Hauss, H., Kiko, R., Paul, A.J., Stange, P., Vandromme, P. and Riebesell, U., , 2017, Niche construction by non-diazotrophs for N2 fixers in the eastern tropical North Atlantic Ocean, Geophys. Res. Lett., 44, doi:10.1002/2017GL074218.
- Baker, A.R., Kanakidou, M., Altieri, K.E., Daskalakis, N., Okin, G.S.,Myriokefalitakis, S., Dentener, F., Uematsu, M., Sarin, M.M., Duce, R.A.,Galloway, J.N., Keene, W.C., Singh, A., Zamora, L.M., Lamarque, J.-F.,Hsu, S.-C., Rohekar, S.S., Prospero, J.M., 2017, Observation- and model-based estimates of particulate dry nitrogen deposition to the oceans, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 17, 8189–8210.
- Gautama, I., Ray, J. S., Bhutani, R., Balakrishnan, S., and Dash, J.K.,, 2017, Role of fractionation correction in accurate determination of 142Nd/144Nd by TIMS: A case study of 1.48 Ga alkaline rocks from Khariar, India, Chemical Geology
- Chatterjee, A., and Ray, J.S., 2017, Quaternary International Provenance of the mid-Holocene sediments in the Great Rann of Kachchh, India: Implications for the fluvial landscape of the Harappan Civilization
- Satish, R. V., Shamjad, P. M., Thamban, N. M., Tripathi, S. N., and Rastogi, N., 2017, Temporal Characteristics of Brown Carbon over the Central Indo-Gangetic Plain., Environ. Sci. Technol.,
- Subha Anand, S., Rengarajan, R., Sarma, V. V. S. S., Sudheer, A. K., Bhushan, R. and Singh, S. K. , 2017, Spatial variability of upper ocean POC export in the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean determined using particle-reactive 234Th, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans., 122
- Bikkina, S., A. Andersson, K. Ram, M. M. Sarin, R. J. Sheesley, E. N. Kirillova, R. Rengarajan, A. K. Sudheer, and Ö. Gustafsson, 2017, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 122.Carbon isotope-constrained seasonality of carbonaceous aerosol sources from an urban location (Kanpur) in the Indo-Gangetic Plain,
- P. K. Kumar, A. Singh, R. Ramesh, T. Nallathambi, 2017, Frontiers in Marine Science, 4, 80.N2 fixation in the Eastern Arabian Sea: Probable Role of Heterotrophic Diazotrophs,
- T. Jickells, K. Altieri, E. Buitenhuis, A. Baker, D. Capone, R. Duce, F. Dentener, K. Fennel, M. Kanakidou, J. LaRoche, K. Lee, P. Liss, J. Middelburg, K. Moore, G. Okin, A. Oschlies, M. M. Sarin, S. Seitzinger, J. Sharples, A. Singh, P. Suntharalingam, M. Uematsu, and L. Zamora, 2017, A reevaluation of the magnitude and impacts of anthropogenic atmospheric nitrogen inputs on the ocean, Global Biogeochemical Cycles 31, 289–305. doi: 10.1002/2016GB005586
- K. Sandeep, R. Shankar, Anish Kumar Warrier,M.G.Yadava,R.Ramesh, R.A. Jani,Z. Weijian, Lu Xuefeng, 2017, Revisiting reconstructed Indian monsoon rainfall variations during the last ~25 ka from planktonic foraminiferal d18O from the EasternArabian Sea, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology 476,1-14(2017)
- P. S. Bhavya*, S. Kumar, G.V.M. Gupta and V. Sudheesh, 2017, Carbon uptake rates in the Cochin estuary and adjoining coastal Arabian Sea, Estuaries and coasts; 40:447
- US Banerji, R Bhushan, AJT Jull, 2017, Mid−late Holocene monsoonal records from the partially active mudflat of Diu Island, southern Saurashtra, Gujarat, western India, Quaternary International
- Anindita Das, Tanya Singh, PA LokaBharathi, Prashant K Dhakephalkar, Sweta Mallik, Pranav R Kshirsagar, NH Khadge, B Nagender Nath, Satadru Bhattacharya, Aditya Kumar Dagar, Prabhjot Kaur, Dwijesh Ray, Anil D Shukla, Christabelle EG Fernandes, Sheryl O Fernandes, Tresa Remya A Thomas, SS Mamatha, Babu Shashikant Mourya, Ram Murti Meena, 2017, Astrobiological implications of dim light phototrophy in deep-sea red clays, Life Sciences in Space Research, V. 12, 39-50
- Rupali A. Lagad, Sunil K. Singh, Vinai K. Rai,, 2017, Rare earth elements and 87 Sr/86 Sr isotopic characterization of Indian Basmati rice as potential tool for its geographical authenticity, Food chemistry 217, 254-265
- S. Samanta, K. Amrutha, T. K. Dalai and S. Kumar , 2017, Environmental Earth Science, 76:140Heavy metals in the Ganga (Hooghly) River estuary sediment column: evaluation of association, geochemical cycling and anthropogenic enrichment ,
- J. Thajudeen, J. Yousuf, V. P. Veetil, S. Varghese, A. Singh, and M. H. Abdulla, 2017, Nitrogen fixing bacterial diversity in a tropical estuarine sediments, World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 33(2), 41.
- M Ngangom, S Bhandari, MG Thakkar, AD Shukla, N Juyal, 2017, Mid-Holocene extreme hydrological events in the eastern Great Rann of Kachchh, western India, Quaternary International
- G Jeelani, RD Deshpande, RA Shah, W Hassan, 2017, Influence of southwest monsoons in the Kashmir Valley, western Himalayas, Isotopes in Environmental and Health Studies
- Rastogi, N. and Patel, A., 2017, Oxidative Potential of Ambient Aerosols: an Indian Perspective, Current Science, 112, 35-39.
1. Band, S., and M.G. Yadava, 2020, Addressing past monsoon variability from spleothems, Special section , Paleoclimate studies in India, Current Science, v. 119 Issue 2, p244-254, https://wwwops.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/119/02/0244.pdf
2. Banerji, U.S., R. Bhushan and D. Padmalal, 2020, Hydroclimate variability during the last two millennia and imprints of forcing factors: A study from western India, Ocean Digest, v. 56: 3584– 3604. https://doi.org/10.1002/gj.4116,
- Bernasconi, S., Daëron, M., Bergmann, K. D., Bonifacie, M., Meckler, A. N., Affek, H., Anderson, N., Bajnai, D., Barkan, E., Beverly, E., Blamart, D., Burgener, L., Calmels, D., Chaduteau, C., Clog, M., Davidheiser-Kroll, D., Davies, A., Dux, F., Eiler, J. M., Elliot, B., Fetrow, A., Feibig, J., Goldberg, S., Hermoso, M., Hyland, E., Ingalls, M., Jaggi, M., John, C., Jost, A., Kelson, J., Kluge, T., Kocken, I. and A.H., Laskar et al., 2020, InterCarb: A community effort to improve inter-laboratory standardization of the carbonate clumped isotope thermometer using carbonate standards, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, v. 22, pp.25 , https://doi.org/10.1029/2020GC009588
4. Bikkina, P., S. Bikkina, K. Kawamura, A.K. Sudheer, G. Mahesh and S. Kuswanth Kumar, 2020, Evidence for brown carbon absorption over the Bayof Bengal during the southwest monsoon season: a possible oceanic source, Environmental Science Processes & Impacts, v. 22, 1743-1758. https://doi.org/10.1039/D0EM00111B,
- Chakraborty, S., A.S. Majumdar and A.D. Shukla , 2020, <span style="font-fami
- Bhavya P.S., S. Kumar, G.V.M. Gupta, K.V. Sudharma, V. Sudheesh, K. R. Dhanya, 2016, ''Carbon isotopic composition of suspended particulate matter and dissolved inorganic carbon in the Cochin estuary during post-monsoon, Current Science, 110(8), 1539-1543.
- Bhavya P.S., S. Kumar, G. V. M. Gupta, V. Sudheesh, K. V. Sudharma, D., S. Varrier, K. R. Dhanya and N. Saravanane ,2016, ''Nitrogen uptake dynamics in a tropical eutrophic estuary (Cochin, India) and adjacent coastal waters'', Estuaries and Coasts, 39, 54-67, doi: 10.1007/s12237-015-9982-y.
- Boreddy, S.K.R., Kawamura, K., Srinivas, B. and Sarin, M.M., 2016, Hygroscopic growth of particles nebulized from water-soluble extracts of PM2.5 aerosols over the Bay of Bengal: Influence of heterogeneity in air masses and formation pathways. Science of the Total Environment 544 (2016) 661-669. Environment 122 (2015) 737-747
- Francis, T., Sarin, M.M., and Rengarajan, R., 2016, Atmospheric SO2 oxidation efficiency over a semi-arid region: Seasonal patterns from observations and GEOS-Chem model. Atmospheric Environment 125 (2016) 383-395
- Jeelani, Gh., Rouf A. Shah, Noble, Jacob., and Deshpande, R. D., Estimation of snow and glacier melt contribution to Liddar stream in a mountainous catchment, western Himalaya: an isotopic approach, Isotopes in Environmental and Health Studies, DOI: 10.1080/10256016.2016.1186671 (2016). (published on 31 May 2016)
- Kaur-Kahlon, G., Kumar, S., Rehnstam-Holm, A., Rai, A., Bhavya, P.S., Edler, L., Singh, A., Andersson, B., Karunasagar, I., Ramesh, R., Godhe, A.,2016,''Aquatic Response of a coastal tropical pelagic microbial community to changed salinity and temperature, Aquatic Microbial Ecology, 77, 37-50.
- Krishnamoorthy, K., Satheesh, S.K., Sarin, M.M., and Panday, A.K., 2016, South Asian aerosols in perspective: Preface to the special issue. Atmospheric Environment 125 (2016) 307-311
- Laskar, A.H., Yadava, M. G., and Ramesh, R., 2016 “Stable and radioactive carbon in forest soils of Chhattisgarh, Central India: implications for tropical soil carbon dynamics and stable carbon isotope evolution”, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, Vol. 123, pp. 47-57
- Midhun, M., and Ramesh, R., (2016) Validation of d18O as a proxy for past monsoon rain by multi-GCM simulations, Climate Dynamics, Volume 46, Issue 5, pp 1371–1385.
- Ram, K., Singh, S., Sarin, M.M., Srivastava, A.K., and Tripathi, S.N., 2016, Variability in aerosol optical properties over an urban site, Kanpur, in the Indo-Gangetic Plain: A case study of fog and haze events. Atmospheric Research 174-175 (2016) 52-61.
- Rastogi, N., Singh, A., Sarin, M. M., and Singh, D., 2016 Temporal variability of primary and secondary aerosols over northern India: Impact of biomass burning emissions. , Atmospheric Environment 125 (2016) 396-403
- Sarkar, A., Deshpande Mukherjee, A., Bera, M. K., Das, B., Juyal, N., Morthekai, P., Deshpande, R. D., Shinde, V. S., and Rao, L. S., Oxygen isotope in archaeological bioapatites from India: Implications to climate change and decline of Bronze Age Harappan civilization. Sci. Rep. 6, 26555; doi: 10.1038/srep26555 (2016). (accepted on 25 May 2016)
- Sarkar, S., Prakasam, M., Banerji, U.S., Bhushan, R., Kumar, P. and Meena, N.K. (2016) “Rapid sedimentation history of Rewalsar Lake, Lesser Himalaya, India during the last fifty years - Estimated using 137Cs and 210Pb dating techniques: A comparative study with other North-Western Himalayan Lakes”. Himalayan Geology, v. 37 (1), pp. 1-7.
- Singh, A., Rastogi, N., Patel, A., Satish, R.V., and Singh, D., 2016. Size-segregated characteristics of carbonaceous aerosols over the northwestern Indo-Gangetic Plain: Year round temporal behavior. Aerosol and Air Quality Research,. Volume 16, No. 7, July 2016, Pages 1615-1624
- Singh, A., Srivastava, R., Rastogi, N., and Singh, D., 2016. Absorbing and Scattering Aerosols over the Source Region of Biomass Burning Emissions: Implications in the Assessment of Optical and Radiative Properties. Atmospheric Environment 127, 61-68.
- Singh, A., Tiwari, S., Sharma, D., Singh, D., Tiwari, S., Srivastava, A.K., Rastogi, N., and Singh, A.K., 2016. Characterization and radiative impact of dust aerosols over northwestern part of India: a case study during a severe dust storm. Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, v. 128, pp 1-14.
- Srinivas B., Andersson, A., Sarin, M.M., Sheesley, R.J., Kirillova, E., Rengarajan, R., Sudheer, A.K., Ram, K., and Gustafsson, O., 2016. Dual carbon isotope characterization of total organic carbon in wintertime carbonaceous aerosols from northern India, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 121, doi: 10.1002/2016JD024880. (Issue online:26 May 2016, Version of record online:7 May 2016, Accepted manuscript online:30 March 2016, Manuscript Accepted:25 March 2016, Manuscript Revised:22 March 2016, Manuscript Received:30 January 2016
- Srinivas, B., Rastogi, N., Sarin, M.M., Singh, A., and Singh, D., 2016. Mass absorption efficiency of light absorbing organic aerosols from source region of paddy-residue burning emissions in the Indo-Gangetic Plain. Atmospheric Environment, v.125, 360-370.
- Sudheer, A.K., Aslam, M.Y., Upadhyay, M., Rengarajan, R., Bhushan, R., Rathore, J.S., Singh, S.K. and Kumar, S., (2016) Carbonaceous Aerosol over semi-arid region of western India: Heterogeneity in sources and characteristics, Atmospheric Research. Volumes 178–179, 1 September 2016, Pages 268–278
- Unnikrishnan Warrier, C., Praveen Babu, M., Sudheesh, M., and Deshpande, R. D., Studies on stable isotopic composition of daily rainfall from Kozhikode, Kerala, India, Isotopes in Environmental and Health Studies, DOI: 10.1080/10256016.2016.1103238 (2015). (online published on 2016 Jun;52(3):219-30)
- Yadava, M.G., Ramesh, R., Narayana, A. C., and Jani, R. A., 2016, “Stable Oxygen and Hydrogen Isotopes in Drip and Rain Waters at the Belum Cave, Andhra Pradesh, India”, Journal of Climate Change, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 113–122.
- Agrawal, S., Srivastava, P., Sonam, Meena, N.K., Rai, S.K., Bhushan, R., Misra, D.K. and Gupta, A.K. (2015) “Stable (delta-13C and delta-15N) isotopes and magnetic susceptibility record of late Holocene climate change from a lake profile of the northeast Himalaya”. Journal of the Geological Society of India, v. 86 (6), pp. 696-705.
- Banerji, U.S., Pandey, S., Bhushan, R. and Juyal, N. (2015) “Mid-Holocene climate and land-sea interaction along the southern coast of Saurashtra, western India”. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, v. 111, pp. 428-439.
- Godhe, A., Narayanaswamy, C., Klais, R., Moorthy, K.S. V., Ramesh, R., Rai, A., Reddy, H.R.V., (2015) Long-term patterns of net phytoplankton and hydrography in coastal SE Arabian Sea: What can be inferred from genus level data? Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 1-7.
- Hood, R. R., Bange, H.W., Beal, L., Beckley, L. E., Burkill, P., Cowie, G.L., D’Adamo, N., Ganssen, G., Hendon, H., Hermes, J., Honda, M., McPhaden, M., Roberts, M., Singh, S., Urban, E., Yu, W.; The Second International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE-2): Science Plan; SCOR, 2015, 149 pp.
- Kiran, R., Krishna, V.V. J., Naik, B.G., Mahalakshmi, G., Rengarajan, R., Mazumdar, A., Sarma, N. S., 2015. Can hydrocarbons in coastal sediments be related to terrestrial flux? A case study of Godavari river discharge (Bay of Bengal), Current Science, 108, 96-100.
- Laskar, A. H., Ramesh, R., Burman, J., Midhun, M., Yadava, M. G., Jani, R. A., and Gandhi, N., (2015) Stable Isotopic Characterization of Nor’westers of Southern Assam, NE India, Journal of Climate Change, v. 1, (1-2), pp. 75–87.
- Lekshmy, P. R, Midhun, M., and Ramesh, R., (2015) Spatial variation of amount effect over peninsular India and Sri Lanka: Role of seasonality, Geophys. Res. Lett., 42, 5500–5507.
- Löscher, C. R., Fischer, M. A., Neulinger, S. C., Fiedler, B., Philippi, M., Schütte, F., Singh, A., Hauss, H., Karstensen, J., Körtzinger, A., Künzel, S., and Schmitz, R.A., (2015), Hidden biosphere in an oxygen-deficient Atlantic open-ocean eddy: future implications of ocean deoxygenation on primary production in the eastern tropical North Atlantic, Biogeosciences, 12, 7467-7482
- Managave , S. R., Jani, R. A., Narayana Rao, T., Sunilkumar, K., Satheeshkumar, S., and Ramesh, R., 2015, “Intra-event isotope and raindrop size data of tropical rain reveal effects concealed by event averaged data’’, Climate Dynamics, pp.1-7
- Narayana C.A., Manish, T., Yadava, M.G., Nguyen, C. D., Chuan-Chou, S., Belgaonkar, Sarang P., Ramesh, R., Laskar, A.H., 2015, “Stalagmite 18O variations in southern India reveal divergent trends of Indian Summer Monsoon and East Asian Summer Monsoon during the last interglacial”, Quaternary International, v. DOI: 10.1016/j.quaint.2014.12.014. (in press article)
- Rastogi, N., Patel, A., Singh, A., and Singh, D. 2015. Diurnal variability in secondary organic aerosol formation over the Indo-Gangetic Plain during winter using online measurement of water-soluble organic carbon. Aerosol and Air Quality Research 15, 2225-2231. DOI: 10.4209/aaqr.2015.02.0097.
- Rengarajan, R., Sarma, V.V.S.S., 2015. Submarine groundwater discharge and nutrient addition to the coastal zone of the Godavari estuary, Mar. Chem., V. 172, pp. 57–69
- Srinivas, B., and Sarin, M.M., Atmospheric deposition of phosphorus to the North Indian Ocean. Current Science 108 (7) (2015) 1300-1305
- Srinivas, B., Sarin, M. M., and Chinni, V., 2015, Atmospheric 210Pb and anthropogenic trace metals in the continental outflow to the Bay of Bengal. Atmospheric
- Sudheer, A.K., and Rengarajan, R., (2015): Time-resolved inorganic chemical composition of fine aerosol and associated precursor gases over an urban environment in western India: Gas-aerosol equilibrium characteristics, Atmospheric Environment, 109, 217-227.
- Sudheer, A.K., Rengarajan, R., and Sheel, V., 2015. Secondary organic aerosol over an urban environment in a semi–arid region of western India, Atmospheric Pollution Research, 6, 11-20.
- Tripathy G.R. and Singh S.K., Re-Os depositional age for black shales from the Kaimur Group, Upper Vindhyan, India, Chemical Geology, v. 413, 63-72, 2015.
- Bhushan, R., Dutta, K., Agnihotri, R., Rengarajan, R. and Singh, S. P., 2014, “Decadal Variations in Oceanic Properties of the Arabian Sea Water Column Since GEOSECS”, Radiocarbon, v. 56, Issue. 1, p. 313-325.
- Kellman L., S. Kumar and A. Diochon, 2014,'' Soil nitrogen dynamics within profiles of a managed temperate forest chronosequence point to long-term harvesting-induced soil nitrogen losses'', Journal of Geophysical Research- Biogeosciences, 119,1309-1321, doi: 10.1002/2013JG002469.
- Qurban M.A., Balala, A. C., Kumar, S., Bhavya, P. S. and Wafar, M., 2014, “Primary production in the northern Red Sea “, Journal of Marine Systems, v. 132, p. 75-82.
- Rajput, P. and Sarin, M. M., 2014, “Polar and non-polar organic aerosols from large-scale agricultural-waste burning emissions in Northern India: Implications to organic mass-to organic carbon ratio “, Chemosphere, v. 103, p. 74-79.
- Rajput, P., Sarin, M. M., Sharma, D. and Singh, D., 2014, “Characteristics and emission budget of carbonaceous species from agricultural-waste burning in source region of Indo-Gangetic Plain”, Tellus-B, v. 66, 21026.
- Ram, K., Tripathi, S. N., Sarin, M. M. and Bhattu, D., 2014, “Primary and secondary aerosols from an urban site (Kanpur) in the Indo-Gangetic Plain: Impact on CCN, CN concentrations and optical properties “, Atmospheric Environment, v. 89, p. 655-663 [ june 2014]
- Rastogi, N., Singh, A., Singh, D. and Sarin, M. M., 2014, “Chemical characteristics of PM2.5 at a source region of biomass burning emissions: Evidence for secondary aerosol formation”, Environmental Pollution, v. 184, p. 563-569.
- Singh, A., Rajput, P., Sharma, D., Sarin, M.M. and Singh, D., 2014, “Black carbon and elemental carbon from post-harvest agricultural-waste burning emissions in the Indo-Gangetic ”, Plain Advances in Meteorology, doi.org/10.1155/2014/179301
- Singh, A., Ramesh, R. and Godhe, A., 2014, “Inter- and intra-specific carbon and nitrogen assimilation by dinoflagellate and diatom species“, Current Science, v. 106, Issue 6, p. 867-870.
- Singh, S. P., Singh, S. K., Bhushan, R., 2014, “Dissolved Boron in the Tapi, Narmada and the Mandovi Estuaries, the Western Coast of India: Evidence for Conservative Behavior ”, Estuaries and Coasts, v. 5, p. 1-11.
- Srinivas, B. and Sarin, M.M., 2014, “Brown carbon in atmospheric outflow from the Indo- Gangetc Plain: Mass absorption efficiency and temporal variability “,Atmospheric Environment, v. 89, 835-843, , doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2014.03.030
- Tripathy, G. R., Singh, S. K. and Ramaswamy, V., 2014, “Major and trace element geochemistry of Bay of Bengal sediments: implications to provenances and their controlling factors ”, revision submitted to Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, v. 397, p. 20-30.
- Goswami, V., Singh, S. K., Bhushan, R. (2012) Dissolved redox sensitive elements, Re, U And Mo in intense denitrification zone of the Arabian Sea,Chemical Geology 291,256-268.
- Rahaman, W., Singh, S.K. (2012) Sr and 87Sr/86Sr in estuaries of western India: Impact of submarine groundwater discharge, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta,doi:10.1016/j.gca.2012.02.025.
- Ray, J.S., Mahoney, J.J., DunCan, R.A., Ray, J., Wessel, P., Naar, D. (2012) Chronology and geochemistry of lavas from the Nazca Ridge and Easter Seamount Chain: a~30 Myr hotspot record, journal of petrology 53,1417-1448.
- Kumar, A., Sudheer, A.K., Goswami, V., Bhushan, R. (2012) Influence of continental outflow on aerosol chemical characteristics over the Arabian Sea during winter, Atmospeheric Environment 50, 182-191,doi:10.1016/j.atmosenv.2011.12.040
- Morthekai, P., Thomas, J., Pandian, M.S., Balaram, V., Singhvi, A.K. (2012) Variable range hopping mechanism in band-tail states K-feldspars-a time resolved IRSL study,Radiation Measurements,10.1016/j.radmeas.2012.03.007.
- Tyagi, A.K., Shukla, A.D., Bhushan, R., Thakker, P.S., Thakkar, M.G., and Juyal, N. (2012) Mid-Holocene sedimentation and landscape evolution in the western Great rann of Kachchh, India,Geomorphology 151-152,89-98.