Total Papers for 2020 - 19
- Balbeer Singh, Hiranmya Mishra, 2020, Heavy quark transport in a viscous semi-QGPPhysical Review D101,054027 (2020)
- Subhaditya Bhattacharya, Purusottam Ghosh, Abhijit Kumar Saha and Arunansu Sil, 2020, Two component dark matter with inert Higgs doublet: neutrino mass, high scale validity and collider searchesJournal of High Energy Physics
- Arpan das, Hiranmaya Mishra and Ranjita Mohapatra, 2020, "Electrical conductivity and Hall conductivity of a hot and dense quark gluon plasma in a magnetic field: A quasiparticle approach" Physical Review D101, 034027, 2020
- Kumar Rao, Saurabh D. Rindani, Priyanka Sarmah, 2020, Probing anomalous gauge-Higgs couplings using Z boson polarization at e+e− collidersNuclear Physics B 950 (2020) 114840
- S. Vijayan, Rishitosh K.Sinha, Harish and Ritu Anilkumar , 2020, Evidence for Multiple Superposed Fluvial Deposits Within Reuyl Crater, Mars, JGR Planets
- M. Shanmugam,S. V. Vadawale, Arpit R. Patel, N. P. S. Mithun, Hitesh Kumar Adalaja, Tinkal Ladiya, Shiv Kumar Goyal, Neeraj K. Tiwari, Nishant Singh, Sushil Kumar, Deepak Kumar Painkra, A. K. Hait, A. Patinge, Abhishek Kumar, Saleem Basha, Vivek R. Subramanian, R. G. Venkatesh, D. B. Prashant, Sonal Navle, Y. B. Acharya, S. V. S. Murty and Anil Bhardwaj, 2020, "Alpha Particle X-ray Spectrometer onboard Chandrayaan-2 Rover",CURRENT SCIENCE,VOL. 118, NO. 1,pp. 53-61,2020.
- M. Shanmugam, S. V. Vadawale, Arpit R. Patel, Hitesh Kumar Adalaja, N. P. S. Mithun, Tinkal Ladiya, Shiv Kumar Goyal, Neeraj K. Tiwari, Nishant Singh, Sushil Kumar, Deepak Kumar Painkra, Y. B. Acharya, Anil Bhardwaj, A. K. Hait, A. Patinge, Abinandhan Kapoor, H. N. Suresh Kumar, Neeraj Satya, Gaurav Saxena and Kalpana Arvind, 2020, "Solar X-ray Monitor onboard Chandrayaan-2 Orbiter",CURRENT SCIENCE, VOL. 118, NO. 1, pp. 45-52, 2020.
- M. Shanmugam, S. V. Vadawale, A. Patel, S. K. Goyal, T. Ladiya, Y. B. Acharya, S. Pal and V. Nanal, 2020, "Investigation of radiation damage due to particle irradiation on Silicon Drift Detector for Chandrayaan-2 mission",Journal of Instrumentation (JINST),doi.org/10.1088/1748-0221/15/01/P01002.
- R. P. Bourman, D. Banerjee, C. V. Murray-Wallace, S. Buckman, D. K. Panda, A. P. Belperio & C. L. Jayawardena, 2020, Luminescence dating of Quaternary alluvial successions, Sellicks Creek, South Mount Lofty Ranges, southern AustraliaAustralian Journal of Earth Sciences
- K. Durga Prasad, 2020, Thermophysical Behavior of the Lunar SurfaceEncyclopedia of Lunar Science
- Niharika Sharma and Sanjeev Kumar, 2020, Gross nitrogen transformation rates in semiarid tropical soils under different salinity and vegetation conditions, Ecosphere, 11(2):e03034. 10.1002/ecs2.3034
- Thajudeen, J., Vipindas, PV, Jesmi, Y, Sudheesh, V, Parambath, PM, Arvind Singh and MA Hatha, 2020, Nutrient stoichiometry (N:P) controls nitrogen fixation and distribution of diazotrophs in a tropical eutrophic estuary, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 151, 110799
- Rayees A. Shah, Hema Achyuthan, Aasif Mohmad Lone, Sanjeev Kumar, Pankaj Kumar, Rajveer Sharma, Mohd Amir, Atul Kumar Singh and Chinmay Dash, 2020, Holocene palaeoenvironmental records from the high-altitude Wular Lake, Western Himalayas, The Holocene, DOI: 10.1177/0959683619895592
- Prabir K. Mitra, Bhuwan Joshi, Avijeet Prasad, 2020, Identification of Pre-flare Processes and Their Possible Role in Driving a Large-scale Flux Rope Eruption with Complex M-class Flare in the Active Region NOAA 12371Solar Physics, 295, 29
- Jaidev Sharma, Brajesh Kumar, Anil K Malik and Hari Om Vats, 2020, On the variation of solar coronal rotation using SDO/AIA observationsMonthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 492, 5391
- Ranadeep Sarkar, Nat Gopalswamy and Nandita Srivastava, 2020, An Observationally Constrained Analytical Model for Predicting the Magnetic Field Vectors of Interplanetary Coronal Mass Ejections at 1 auThe Astrophysical Journal, 888:121
- B. Sarangi, S. Ramachandran, T. A. Rajesh and V. K. Dhaker, 2020, Characteristics of black carbon aerosol mixing state over an urban region deduced using Single Particle Soot Photometer (SP2) and Differential Mobility Analyzer (DMA)Atmospheric Pollution Research
- Deepak K. Karan and Duggirala Pallamraju, 2020, On Estimation of Daytime Equatorial Vertical (E × B) Plasma Drifts Using Optical Neutral Dayglow Emission MeasurementsJournal of Geophysical Research Space Physics
- A. Sharma, N. Ojha, T. U. Ansari, S. Sharma, A. Pozzer, S. S. Gunthe, 2020, Effects of dry deposition on surface ozone over South Asia inferred from a regional chemical transport modelACS Earth and Space Chemistry