Total Papers for 2019 - 9
- P. R. Lekshmy, M. Midhun, R. Ramesh, 2019, Amount dependency of monsoon rainfall δ18O on multiple time scales: observations from south western IndiaClimate Dynamics
- Rangu Satish and Neeraj Rastogi, 2019, On the use of brown carbon spectra as a tool to understand their broader composition and characteristics: A case study from crop-residue burning samplesACS Omega
- Manab Kumar Dutta, Sanjeev Kumar, Rupa Mukherjee, Prasun Sanyal, and Sandip Mukhopadhyay, 2019, The post-monsoon carbon biogeochemistry of the Hooghly–Sundarbans estuarine system under different levels of anthropogenic impacts Biogeosciences, 16, 289-307.
- Rupa Mukherjee, Sanjeev Kumar, and Pradipta R. Muduli, 2019, Spatial variation of nitrogen uptake rates in the largest brackish water lagoon of Asia (Chilika, India)Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 216, 87-97.
- Amit Sharma, Narendra Ojha, A. Pozzer, G. Beig, S. S. Gunthe, 2019, Revisiting the crop yield loss in India attributable to ozone,Atmospheric Environment X
- A. Guharay and P. P. Batista, 2019, On the variability of tides during a major stratospheric sudden warming in September 2002 at Southern hemispheric extra-tropical latitudeAdvances in Space Research
- Ramakant R. Mahajan, Amit Basu Sarbadhikari, M.S. Sisodia, 2019, Noble gas, nitrogen composition and cosmic ray exposure history of two eucrites Vissannapeta, Piplia Kalan and one howardite LohawatPlanetary and Space Science
- Arpan Das, Jitesh Bhatt and Hiranmaya Mishra, 2019, Thermoelectric effect and Seebeck coefficient for hot and dense hadronic matterPhysical Review D99.014015,2019
- Sabyasachi Ghosh , Fernando E. Serna, Aman Abhishek, Gastao Krein, Hiranmaya Mishra. , 2019, Transport responses from rate of decay and scattering processes in the Nambu--Jona-Lasinio modelPhysical Review D