1. Please do not write, damage or make any mark of any kind on the library materials either by ink or pencil.
2. Defective or damaged books/bound volumes, while taken out for reading or for borrowing should be immediately brought to the notice of the staff at the desk.
3. Please do not replace books/journals from their original location in the shelf. After use, leave them on the reading table. The library staff will put them back at the required place.
4. Reference books/loose issues of periodicals/current newspapers are to be referred only in the ground floor reading room.
5. Please do not bring Books and Journals issued from the library for reading inside.
6. Loss of Borrower's card (identity card) to be reported immediately in writing to the library staff.
7. All those who are to leave PRL, for more than a week or permanently must surrender all the issued materials to the library before leaving.
8. All members are required to deposit their personal belongings outside the library at their own risk. Briefcase and bags are not
allowed inside the library.
9. Items taken out of the library, are subject to inspection by the Library staff. This is a routine procedure and your co-operation
10. Please sign the register kept at the circulation desk while entering the library on weekends & holidays.
11. If you experience any difficulty in locating any material, contact the Library Staff.