To apply for admission to PRL's Junior Research Fellowship 2022 (JRF 2022), fill the online application form as per the following procedure.
The candidates who have qualified in at least one of the following national examination(s) are eligible to apply:
- CSIR-UGC-NET JRF/AP* [June 2020/June 2021]
- UGC-NET (Env.Sci.) JRF/AP* [December 2020/June 2021]
- JEST 2022/ JEST 2021
*Please note that if the applicant has qualified in more than one GATE or NET examination, then the best rank among them may be provided for the shortlisting purpose.
It is impotrant to note that the application process is in two steps:
|Click Here To View The Complete Advertisement|
Candidates must carefully read the
following 'Important Information' before applying online and must adhere to
the recommended setting as detailed in the link below
Documents required while submitting online application form:
1. Please upload your recent Photograph (jpg file of maximum 50kb size),[The file name should be of your name (e.g. xyz.jpg), without any special character in file name including blank space. ]
2. Marksheets of graduation/post-graduation/HSC/SSC [Candidates not having final Masters Degree marks/grades can provide aggregrate marks/grades available up to last semester cleared. This applies to candidates whose Masters Degree will be completed in 2022.]
3. Please upload you Score card(s) of the national exam(s) qualified from the list as mentioned above [pdf file of maximum 70kb size].
Please note that Step 2 of the application form can be SUBMITTED ONLY ONCE with relevant details.
Request for multiple attempts to fill Step 2 of the application form will not be entertained.
(to log in use the registration number and password).
(to log in, use the registration number and password).
Online application starts:
Friday, 25 March, 2022 07:00 AM (onwards)