To apply for admission to PRL's Junior Research Fellowship 2021 (JRF 2021), fill the online application as per the following procedure.
The candidates who have qualified at least one of the following nationalized examination(s) are eligible to apply:
- CSIR-UGC-NET JRF/AP* [December 2019/June 2020/December 2020]
- UGC-NET (Env.Sci.) JRF/AP* [December 2019/June 2020/December 2020]
- JEST 2021
*Please note that if the applicant has qualified in more than one GATE or NET examination, then the best rank among them may be provided.
Please note that the application process is in two steps:
|Click Here To View The Complete Advertisment|
Candidates must carefully read this before applying online and must adhere to
the recommended setting as detailed in the link below
Documents required while submitting online application:
1. Photo (jpg file of maximum 50kb size),[pl. do not use any special character in file name including blank space, file name should to of your name e.g. xyz.jpg]
2. Marksheets of graduation/post-graduation/HSC/SSC/ [Candidates not having final Masters Degree marks/grades can provide aggregrate marks/grades available up to last semester cleared. This applies to candidates whose Masters Degree will be completed in 2021 .]
3. Score card(s) of the national exam(s) qualified from the list as mentioned above [pdf file of maximum 70kb size].
Please note that Step 2 of the application form can be SUBMITTED ONLY ONCE with relevant details.
Request for multiple attempts to fill Step 2 of the application will not be entertained.
(to log in use the registration number and password).
(to log in, use the registration number and password).
Online application starts:
Monday, 29 March, 2021 07:00 AM (onwards)