- Aman Abhishek, Hiranmaya Mishra, and Sabyasachi Ghosh, 2018, Transport coefficients in the Polyakov quark meson coupling model: A relaxation time approximation Phys. Rev. D 97, 014005
- Hiranmaya Mishra, Aman Abhishek, Sabyasachi Ghosh., 2018, Transport coefficients in Polyakov loop quark meson coupling model: a quasiparticle approach PoS CPOD2017 (2018) 080
- Rishitosh K. Sinha, Vijayan S., Anil D. Shukla, Priyabrata Das, Falguni Bhattacharya, 2018, Gullies and Debris-flows in Ladakh Himalaya, India: a potential Martian analogue Journal of Geological Society, London, Special Publications DOI: https://doi.org/10.1144/SP467.9
- Ramakant R. Mahajan, Laridhi Ouazaa Nejia , Dwijesh Ray and Sekhar Naik, 2018, Noble gases, nitrogen, cosmic ray exposure history and mineralogy of Beni M’hira (L6) chondrite Planetary and Space Science
- Bhavya P.S., Sanjeev Kumar, G.V.M. Gupta, K.V. Sudharma, V. Sudheesh, 2018, Spatio-temporal variation in Delta-13-CDIC of a tropical eutrophic estuary (Cochin estuary, India) and adjacent Arabian Sea Continental Shelf Research, 153, 75–85.
- Patel, A. and Rastogi, N, 2018, Oxidative potential of ambient fine aerosol over a semi-urban site in the Indo-Gangetic Plain Atmospheric Environment, 175, 127-134.
- Shamjad, P. M., Satish, R. V., Thamban, N. M., Rastogi, N., and Tripathi, S. N., 2018, Absorbing Refractive Index and Direct Radiative Forcing of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Over Gangetic Plain ACS Earth and Space Chemistry, 2, 31-37.
- Ranadeep Sarkar and Nandita Srivastava, 2018, A Comparative Study of the Eruptive and Non-eruptive Flares Produced by the Largest Active Region of Solar Cycle 24 Solar Physics (2018), 293: 16
- Nandita Srivastava, Wageesh Mishra and D. Chakrabarty, 2018, Interplanetary and Geomagnetic Consequences of Interacting CMEs of 13 – 14 June 2012 Solar Physics (2018), 293: 5
- Gaurava K. Jaisawal, Sachindra Naik, Jérôme Chenevez, 2018, Understanding the spectral and timing behaviour of a newly discovered transient X-ray pulsar Swift J0243.6+6124 MNRAS, 474, 4432 (2018)
- Main Pal and Sachindra Naik, 2018, Correlated X-ray/UV/optical emission and short-term variability in a Seyfert 1 galaxy NGC 4593 MNRAS, 474, 5351 (2018)
- Main Pal, G. C. Dewangan, A. K. Kembhavi, R. Misra and Sachindra Naik, 2018, Complex optical/UV and X-ray variability of the Seyfert 1 galaxy 1H 0419-577 MNRAS, 473, 3584 (2018)