Scope of the Conference
The conference will cover on the following broad areas:
- Magnetospheres, exospheres, atmospheres and ionospheres of planets & their satellites
- Surface morphology, geochemistry, mineralogy, subsurface structure and deep interior of planets and their satellites
- Planetary processes in the solar system
- Comets, Asteroids and Meteorites
- Instrumentation for Planetary Missions
IPSC-2020 includes one-day Lunar Science Meet aimed to discuss recent results and future science from Chandrayaan-2 payloads and all other studies related to lunar science and exploration.