- There is no registration fee, however, registration is mandatory for attending the conference.
- Registration can be done as Author, Co-author or Attendee.
- The abstract in Microsoft Word format should be uploaded after registration.
- Participants using LaTeX should prepare the abstract similar to Microsoft Word format.
- For the smooth conduct, participants are requested to follow the timeline.
- Posters can be viewed online by all participants.
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation:
- Venus Science Conference (Venus-SC-2022) will endeavour to give preference to papers which deal with the suggested topics.
- Registered participants are requested to submit their abstracts online between 1 August, 2022 to
20 August, 2022 extended 5 September, 2022.
- Participants are requested to submit a soft copy of abstract only as per the template/format given here: Abstract Template (MS-Word format)
- All papers submitted for presentation at the conference must be original and should not have been presented elsewhere.
- All papers will be subjected to the review and the decision of acceptance will be conveyed to the corresponding authors accordingly.
Guidelines for Invited/Selected Oral Presentation:
- Oral talks should be prepared for 20 minutes.
- Each talk will be followed by few Q & A.
Guidelines for Selected Poster Presentation:
- Size of the poster should be 1 m x 1 m and for poster presentation, it should be of On-Screen (4:3) size.
- Participants may be given an opportunity to present the poster for a few minutes during the Poster Session.