The above mentioned studies are based on multi-wavelength and
multi-instrument data of the Sun from ground-based observatories around the
1. Wageesh Mishra, Nandita Srivastava, and Jackie Davies (2014), A comparison of reconstruction methods for the estimation of CME kinematics based on SECCHI/HI observations, The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 784, p. 135, 16pp, doi:10.1088/0004-637X/784/2/135
2. Raja Bayanna, Shibu K. Mathew, P. Venkatakrishnan and Nandita Srivastava (2014), Narrowband imaging system for MAST at USO (Solar Physics, in press)
3. Wageesh Mishra and Nandita Srivastava (2013), Estimating the Arrival Time of Earth-directed Coronal Mass Ejections at in Situ Spacecraft Using COR and HI Observations from STEREO The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 772, Issue 1, 70, 20pp, http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0004637X/772/1/70
4. Rahul Sharma, Nandita Srivastava, D. Chakrabarty, Christian Moestl and Quiang Hu, Interplanetary and Geomagnetic consequences of January 5, 2005 CMEs associated with solar eruptive filaments (2013), Journal of Geophysical Research, Volume 118, Issue 7, pp. 39543967, doi:10.1002/jgra.50362, 2013
5. Anand D. Joshi, Nandita Srivastava, Shibu K. Mathew and Sara F. Martin (2013), Rapid formation and disappearance of a filament barb, Solar Physics, Volume 288, Issue 1,191-203
6. Rahul Sharma and Nandita Srivastava (2012) Presence of solar filament plasma detected in interplanetary coronal mass ejections by in-situ spacecraft, Journal of Space Weather and Space Climate, Volume 2, id. A10, 10.1051/swsc/2012010
7. Kilpua, E. J., Mierla. M., Rodriguez, L., Zhukov, A., Srivastava, N., and West, M. (2012), Estimating travel times of solar minimum coronal mass ejection from the Sun to near 1 AU using multi-spacecraft forward modeling, Solar Physics, Volume 279, Issue 2, 477-496
8. Anand D. Joshi and Nandita Srivastava (2011), Acceleration of Coronal Mass Ejections from 3D Reconstruction of STEREO Images, The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 739, Issue 1, 8, 13pp, http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0004-637X/739/1/8
9. Anand D. Joshi and Nandita Srivastava, (2011), Kinematics of Two Eruptive Prominences observed by EUVI/STEREO, The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 730, Issue 2, 104, 11pp, http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0004-637X/730/2/104
10. Singh, J., Raghavendra Prasad, B., Venkatakrishnan, P., Sankarasubramanian, K., Banerjee, D., Bayanna, A. R., Mathew, S. K., Murthy, J., Subramanian, P., Ramesh, R.,. Kathiravan, K., Nagabhushana, K., Mahesh, P. K., Manoharan, P. K., Uddin, W., Sriram, S., Kumar, A., Srivastava, N., Rao, K., Nagendra, C. L., Chakraborthy, P., Sriram, K. V., Venkateswaran, R., Krishnamurthy, T., Sreekumar, P., Sarma, K. S., Murthy, R., Navalgund, K. H., Samudraiah, D. R. M., Narayan Babu, P. and Patra, A.. (2011), Proposed visible emission line space solar coronagraph, Current Science, Volume 100 No. 2, 167-174.
11. Nandita Srivastava, Marilena Mierla and Luciano Rodriguez (2011), On three dimensional aspects of CMEs, their source regions and interplanetary manifestations: Introduction to special issue, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Volume 73, Issue 10, 1077-1081.
12. M.Mierla, B. Inhester, L.Rodriguez, S. Gissot, A. Zhukov, N. Srivastava, (2011): On 3D reconstruction of CMEs II Longitudinal width analysis of 31 August 2007 event, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Volume 73, Issue 10, p. 1166-1172.
13. Olga Panasenco, Sara F. Martin, Anand D. Joshi, Nandita Srivastava, (2011): Rolling motion in erupting prominences observed by STEREO Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Volume 73, Issue 10, 1129-1137.
14. B. Schmieder, P. Démoulin, E. Pariat, T. Török, G. Molodij, C.H. Mandrini, S. Dasso, R. Chandra, W. Uddin, P. Kumar, P.K. Manoharan, P. Venkatakrishnan and N. Srivastava (2011), Actors of the main activity in large complex centres during the 23 solar cycle maximum, Advances in Space Research, Volume 47, Issue 12, 2081-2091.
15. Anand D. Joshi, Shibu K. Mathew, Nandita Srivastava, Sara F. Martin and Sudhir Kumar Gupta (2010): A dual beam H-alpha Doppler system to acquire, analyse and anticipate solar eruptive events directed towards Earth, Indian Journal of Radio and Space Physics, Vol 39, pp. 315-318.
16. M. Mierla, B. Inhester, A. Antunes, Y. Boursier, J.P. Byrne, R. Colaninno, J. Davila, C.A. de Koning, P.T. Gallagher, S. Gissot, R.A. Howard, T.A. Howard, M. Kramar, P. Lamy, P.C. Liewer, S. Maloney, C.Marqu´e R.T.J. McAteer T. Moran, L. Rodriguez, N. Srivastava, O.C. St.Cyr, G. Stenborg, M. Temmer, (2010): On the 3D Reconstruction of Coronal Mass Ejections using Coronagraph Data, Annales Geophysicae, 28, Issue 1, 203-215
17. Anand D. Joshi, Nandita Srivastava, Shibu K, Mathew, (2010), Automated Detection of Filaments and their Disappearance using Full Disc H-alpha, Solar Physics, 262, 425-436.
Publications in proceedings:
1. Nandita Srivastava, N. Crosby, A. Veronig, E. Robrrecht, B. Vrsnak, S. Vennerstrom, O. Malandraki, S. Dalla, L. Rodriguez, M.Hesse, D. Odstrcil, Solar Eruptive Filament Studies at USO for the COMESEP Project, ASI Conference, Series, 2014 (In press)
2. Wageesh Mishra and Nandita Srivastava (2014), Estimating arrival time of 10 October 2010 CMEs using STEREO/SECCHI and in-situ observations, ASI Conference Series, 2014 (In press)
3. Rahul Sharma and Nandita Srivastava (2014), Indicators of solar filament remnants in ICMEs, ASI Conference Series, 2014 (In press)
4. Joshi, A. D., Bong, S. C. and Srivastava, N (2014), A Statistical Study on Characteristics of Disappearing Prominences, Nature of Prominences and their role in Space Weather, Proceedings of the IAU Symposium, Volume 300, pp. 422-423, 2014
5. Srivastava, N., Joshi, A. D., and Mathew, S. K (2014), Recurrent eruptions of a large filament observed during August 2012 Nature of Prominences and their role in Space Weather, Proceedings of the IAU Symposium, Volume 300, pp. 495-496
6. Sharma, R., Srivastava, N., Jackson, B. V., Chakrabarty, D., Luckett, N., Yu, H.S., Hu, Q., and Moestl, C. (2014), Evolution of the 5 January 2005 CMEs associated with eruptive filaments in inner heliosphere, Nature of Prominences and their role in Space Weather, Proceedings of the IAU Symposium, Volume 300, pp. 491-492, 2014
7. Sharma, R., Srivastava, N. and Chakrabarty, D., (2014) Role of filament plasma remnants in ICMEs leading to geomagnetic storms, Nature of Prominences and their role in Space Weather, Proceedings of the IAU Symposium, Volume 300, pp. 493-494.
8. S. F. Martin, O. Panasenco, M. Berger, O. Engvold, Y. Lin, A. Pevtsov, N. Srivastava (2012) The build-up to eruptive solar events viewed as the development of chiral systems, in Magnetic Fields from the Photosphere to the Corona. ASP Conf. Proc,Vol. 463. Ed. T. Rimmele, et al, Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 2012, pp.157-176
9. N. Crosby, N., V. Astrid, E. Robbrecht, B. Vrsnak, S. Vennerstrom, O. Malandraki, S. Dalla, Nandita Srivastava M. Hesse, D. Odstrcil, (2012), Forecasting the space weather impact: the COMESEP project: 11th Annual International Astrophysics Conference, AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 1500, pp. 159-164,10.1063/1.4768760
10. Nandita Srivastava (2010) “CME observations from STEREO”, Astrophysics and Space Science Proceedings series, Proc. of the Evershed meeting, Springer, Eds. S. S. Hasan and R. Rutten, pp 308-317, doi 10.1007/978-3-642-02859-5_25
11. Anand D. Joshi and Nandita Srivastava (2010), “Acceleration of CMEs associated with eruptive prominences”, Astrophysics and Space Science Proceedings series, Proc. of the Evershed meeting, Springer, Eds. S. S. Hasan and R. Rutten, pp 485-488, 10.1007/978-3-642-02859-5_63
1. Zuccarello, F., Balmaceda, L., Cessateur, G., Cremades, H., Guglielmino, S. L., Lilensten, J., Dudok de Wit, T., Kretzschmar, M., Lopez, F. M.,Mierla, M., Parenti, S., Pomoell, J., Romano, P., Rodriguez, L., Srivastava, N., Vainio, R., West, M. and Zuccarello, F. P. (2013) "Solar activity and its evolution across the corona: recent advances", J. Space Weather Space Climate, 3, A18, pp.45, doi http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/swsc/2013039
2. Nandita Srivastava, 2012,“An overview of multi-wavelength observations of Coronal Mass Ejections and related phenomena”, Advances in Solar and Solar-Terrestrial Physics, ISBN 978-81-308-0478-1, Georgeta Maris and Crisan Demetrescu, pp 51-68
3. Nandita Srivastava, “Coronal mass ejections and associated phenomena” in Recent Advances in Solar Physics , Editors : B.N. Dwivedi and Udit Narain, Publisher: World Scientific, Singapore, p. 193-214, 2008
4. Nandita Srivastava and Rainer Schwenn (2000): The origin of the solar wind : An overview p. 13-40, in the book “ The outer heliosphere: Beyond the planets”, Edited by Klaus Scherrer, Horst Fichtner, and Eckart Marsch.
1. Journal of Atmospheric and Terrestrial Physics, JASTP special issue, Three dimensional aspects of CMEs, their source regions and interplanetary manifestation,Guest editors: Marilena Mierla Nandita Srivastava and Luciano Rodriguez (2011), Volume 73 Issue 10.
Reports and Popular Articles:
1. Nandita Srivastava, Pauline Joseph, Mira Karanjgaokar, Report on National Conference on ISRO Women (NCIW), NRSC, Hyderabad, 2011, PRL news , May 2011.
2. Nandita Srivastava and P. Venkatakrishnan, Multi-Application Solar Telescope (MAST) for the Udaipur Solar Observatory, PRL news, July 2010.